Experienced Resume,Kienbaum Executive Consultants, London

curriculum vitae
Celine Smith

Address: 25 Ginger Square, E1W 2QR
    Cambridge
Date of birth:    20/06/1979
celine.sh@hotmail.com
mobile:

Education

2000-2003        King’s College London, University of London
            BA in Psychology (2.1)
  
In the final year I co-organized an analysis of job preferences of the King’s College London students. The study included developing and conducting a comprehensive survey of 400 students, statistical analysis and writing a 20-page report for university authorities and Career Centre.

1994-2000    St Peter’s School, Newcastle

1997    A levels:     Biology A, German B, Mathematics C
1994     GSCEs:    nine, including English, French and Maths

Work experience


2003        Kienbaum Executive Consultants, London

Summer job as a research assistant. The job involved searching for the best candidates, preparation of the employee profiles, building the applicants’ database and preliminary cv-screening.  During the job I gained a very good insight into the role of HR consultants, learned how to select best candidates and polished my MS Access knowledge. The internship allowed me to enhance my social competence as I became confident in face-to-face and telephone interactions and improved my presentation skills.


2001        Tesco Supermarket, Holborn, London

A part time, weekend work as sales assistant and cashier in term time. I learned how to work under pressure and deal with money. Moreover, I sharpened my time management skills coping with demanding tasks at the university and at work.
  
Additional skills

•    fluent in German
•    conversational French
•    computer literacy
-    professional MS Word, Access knowledge
-    good Excel and Power Point understanding
-    familiar with Statistics and Mathematics package
•    clean driving licence
•    first aid instructor license



Leisure activities
2002-2003 Treasurer of the Practical Psychology Student Club

Being responsible for the association’s finances I developed financial planning skills. Within the scope of club activity I acquired two sponsors, who supported the association with Ł6000 donation. I built the immaculate reputation and confidence among club members, dealing with significant funds earmarked for research, conferences and internal events.

1996-2000 Member of the Newcastle Tigers Kick-Boxing Team

I was one of the few women in the club and the only one in the official city team. Among others I earned the following prizes:
•    2nd Prize in the Midlands Kick-Boxing Contest (1998)
•    3rd Prize in the National Kick-Boxing Championships for Under-18’s (l999)
Kickboxing helped me to develop self-discipline and diligence. It required demanding training as well as courage and stamina.  

Hobbies

Reading books on behavioral psychology and sociology of work.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post