Sample MCA Fresher Resume


Name:
New Sama Road,

Vadodara, Gujarat

Tel:
Mob: +

Career Objective:

I would like to apply all my acquired knowledge and skills in a positive and relevant way in the field of MCA.  I will prove to be a great and valuable addition to your organization.

Professional Experience:

2007- Presently: Best IT solutions- Trainee

   # I work on various IT projects for the company based on the client’s requirements.
   # I am able to apply my skills and knowledge in a relevant and practical way.
   # I am gaining valuable experience and exposure.

Qualifications:

2003- 2007: Bachelor of Science, IT development, Gujarat University.

I possess certification in the following:

Web development level 1, 2, 3, 4

Operating Systems level 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5

Programming languages level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Databases level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Graphic packages level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back- up and restore applications level 1, 2, 3, 4

Achievements:

I graduated with highest honors for my bachelor degree

I am proficient in Hindi, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish

Hobbies:

Designing computer games

Reading

Drawing

Referees:

Can be provided upon request

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post