Osmania University College for Women (Autonomous), Koti, Hyderabad announced admission notification for the academic year 2011-12. Koti Women's Colleges, as it is popularly known as is inviting applications from women candidates only for admission into Under Graduate Courses in Arts, Science and Commerce streams. Candidates those passed in Intermediate Examinations or its equivalent examinations conducted by Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply. Koti Women's College follow semester system. Following courses are offered at UG level in Koti Women's College...
1. Courses: B.A. / B.Sc./ B.Com. / B.Com (Honors)
2. Last date for receipt of applications: 04th June 2011
3. Application fee (including registration fee): Rs. 180
Applications can be obtained on all working days from 11 AM - 1 PM and 2 PM to 4 PM at the Office of the college. Koti Women's college was established in 1924. The college has good reputation and qualified faculty. The OUCW also offer post graduate and professional courses in various disciplines. It was accredited with A grade by NAAC and recognized by UGC as a college with potential for excellence. Address: Osmania University College for Women, Koti, Hyderabad. Phone: 040- 2465 7813. Websites: www.oucwkoti.com / www.oucwkoti.ac.in
PG and other courses available at Koti Women's College:
1. M.Sc. : Botany / Inorganic Chemistry/ Physics/ Zoology
2. M.A. :Economics/ Political Science/ English/ Hindi/ Telugu / Urdu
3. M.Com. Accounting
Self Financing courses:
1. M.Sc. Medicinal Chemistry / Biotechnology / Analytical Chemistry / Nutrition and Dietetics / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Computer Science.
1. Diploma in Child Psychology ( 1year)
2. Diploma in Family and Marriage Counseling (1 year)
3. P. G. Diploma in Bioinformatics (2 years)
4. P.G. Diploma in Chemical Analysis and Quality Assurance. (2 years)
5. U.G. Diploma in Medical Lab Techniques
6. Certificate in English Language Proficiency Course – Preliminary and Advanced levels
Admission to all PG courses will be based on rankings in OUPGCET. Candidates have to qualify in separate entrance tests and appear for counseling as prescribed by OU. Admission to diploma and certificate courses will be done through separate notifications.