Kakatiya University, Warangal has announced admission notification through KUPGCET 2011 for various PG courses in Kakatiya University and Satavahana University, Karimnagar. PG Admission in the above universities for the year 2011-12 will be through KUPGCET only. Kakatiya University conducts KUPGCET 2011 (KU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) for admission into following Post Graduate Courses:
Courses offered at Kakatiya University - Warangal:
1. M.A.: History, Telugu, Political Science, Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Economics, Public Administration, Sociology.
2. M.Sc.: Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Chemistry, BioChemistry, Biotechnology, Geology, Mathematics (including Statistics), Computer Science, Physics (including Engineering Physics and Instrumentation).
3. Maser of Human Resource Management - MHRM
4. Master of Tourism Management- MTM
5. Master of Social Work- MSW
6. Master of Commerce- M.Com
7. M.Com (Financial Accounting)
8. PG Diploma in Sericulture, Clinical Biochemistry
Courses offered at Satavahana University - Karimnagar:
1. M.A.: Sociology, English, Telugu, Economics, Urdu, Social Work
2. M.Sc.: Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Zoology, Physics, Botany, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology.
4. M.Com Financial Accounting.
Eligibility Requirements: Candidates who passed or appeared final year exams in respective subjects may apply for the entrance test KUPGCET 2011. KU do nto conduct entrance test for admission into M.A. Sanskrit, Urdu, PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry and M.Sc. Geology courses. Admission to these course will be through merit in qualifying examinations.
Applications available at Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal. Application cost is Rs. 150.
Important dates for KUPGCET 2011:
1. Start of sale of applications: 15/04/2011
2. Last date for receipt of filled in ICR applications: 09/05/2011
3. Last date with late fee of Rs.200: 16/05/2011
4. with late fee of Rs.500: 23/05/2011
5. with late fee of Rs.1000: 30/05/2010
6. Start of Entrance Tests: 31/05/2011
More details such as fee payment and course wise eligibility requirements available at http://www.kakatiya.ac.in