Thoughts in Walking ... !!!


I was Attending to kids’ lessons to guide them in their studies.
Kid answered to my questions.
Who invented telephone?  -  me.
Abraham Bell.   –   Kid.
It’s Alexander Graham Bell  –   I corrected the kid.

After a while, I received a telephone call, which was not pertaining to us.
Wrong number – I said and disconnected.
The Kid asked me suddenly,” Grandpa, who invented wrong number?”

Such funny, peculiar but true sense of thoughts we face in our routine life
while meeting with friends, relations, shop sales gals while shopping and such and such.
A thought would lighten suddenly in our mind that funny but meaningful, intelligible, Influential & etc….

We share it here.

Graham Bell invented Telephone but wrong number is invented by you and me.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post