Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board , Hyderabad Notification Number 927/R&T/Rect.2/2011, dt.31.10.2011: Applications are invited from the eligible male candidates for the following posts.
Total Number Of Posts – 20,254
Police Constable (Civil) – 18,905,
Special Protection Force (SPF) – 645,
Firemen – 704
Post Code No, Name of the Post and Number of posts:
01. 21 SCT Police Constables (Civil)(Men) in Police Department -8413posts
02. 22 SCT Police Constables (AR) (Men) in Police Department - 3234posts
03. 23 SCT Police Constables (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department -93posts
04. 24 SCT Police Constables (APSP) (Men) in Police Department - 4270posts
05. 25 Constables (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Dept.- 645posts
06. 26 Firemen in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Dept.- 704 posts
07. 27 SCT Police Constables (Civil) (Women) in Police Department -2976posts
08. 28 SCT Police Constables (AR) (Women) in Police Department -94posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2011, Intermediate. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2011, he/she must have passed SSC and should have studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 1st year and 2nd year.
Fee: Rs. 25/- in cash be remitted at the time of submission of each application form. No fee for SC/ST category of candidates. How to apply: The application form is available in website www.apstatepolice.org
Age limit: For the post code nos. 21 to 25, 27 to 28:- (Still Working as a Home Guard with two years) 18 years to 30 years as on 01.07.2011 means must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1981 and not later than 01.07.1993.
To all other candidates 18 to 22 years as on 01.07.2011 means have been born not earlier than 02.07.1989 and not later than 01.07.1993.
Important Dates : The filled application form should submit from 14.11.2011
The filled applications Closed at 28.12.2011
Complete text of the notification and application form is put up on www.apstatepolice.org in the recruitment folder. For complete details or information.