What To Say When Interviewer asks about your strengths and weaknesses?

 In a job interview,what to say when interviewer asks about your strength and weakness.Here are some tips to help you make a strong first impression .





What To Say When Interviewer asks about your strengths and weaknesses?

Strength :  
My Strength is my self confidence, controlled emotion and positive attitude, I see challenging situation not as a problem, but rather as an opportunity to learn sometime new. I am a quick learner and I believe in smart working along with hard work. I am a team player capable of adapting to changing environment and can handle stressful conditions.

Weakness :  My weakness is self satisfaction; I don’t give up until I finish my work with perfection.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post