No. of Vacancies 483
Essential Educational Qualification Different
Age Limit Maximum 30 years as on 18th December 2012
Nature and Period of Jobs Regular
Selection Process Objective type written test, PET and Personnel Interview
Starting Date to apply online 26/11/2012
Last Date to apply online 18/12/2012
Last date to receive application printout with relevant enclosures 04/01/2013
Tentative Date for Written Test 03/02/2013
ONGC Recruitment for A-1 & A-2 Level Regular Jobs for Western Region :- Apply Online
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released a recruitment notification for regular jobs of Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Assistant Rigman, Security Supervisor, Assistant Grade III, Pharmacist Grade III, Nurse Grade III, Junior Technical Assistant, Jr. Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant Rigman, Jr.MVD, Jr. Assistant, Jr.Security Supervisor, Jr. Fire Supervisor for Gujarat state. So, online applications are being invited from willing young and energetic persons who are domicile of India. The online applications may be filled through visiting the website of ONGC between 26th November and 18th December 2012. To get further information related to the points of essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. for the vacancies must have to read following lines.
ONGC Recruitment details for various vacancies: -
Name of the Vacancy, Name of the Discipline, Number of seats and Essential Educational Qualifications:
1. Technical Assistant Grade III – Chemistry – 23 – Master Degree in Chemistry.
2. Assistant Technician – Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instt., Mechanical, Production, Boiler – 103 – 03 years of Diploma in relevant field.
3. Assistant Rigman – Drilling – 19 – 03 years of Diploma in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering.
4. Security Supervisor – 07 – Bachelor Degree with 01 year of experience or training in Security.
5. Assistant Grade III – Material Management – 02 – 03 years of Diploma.
6. Pharmacist Grade III – Allopathy – 10 – Either Graduation in Nursing or 03 years of Dipoma in Pharmacy.
7. Nurse Grade III – 09 – Either 03 years of Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
8. Jr. Technical Assistant – Geology – 11 – Bachelor Degree in Science with Geology as a main subject.
9. Jr. Assistant Technician – Electronics, Electrical, Diesel, Drilling, Production, Cementing, Welding, Machining, Fitting, Boiler – 204 – SSC or its equivalent examination passed with science and minimum 2nd class.
10. Jr. Assistant – Accounts, Steno-English, Material Management – 26 – Bachelor Degree with other relevant qualification.
Pay Scale: Rs. 11000-24000/- for A-1 level post and Rs. 12000-27000/- for A-2 level Jobs.
Age Limit (as on 18/12/2012): Not be less than 18 years and exceed than 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC / ST candidates.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay registration or processing charge of Rs. 250/- for UR and OBC category and Rs. 50/- for other category. The required fee should be paid only through SBI payment Challan form.
How to apply: For applying online, suitable applicants must have to log on the official website of ONGC and click on the link ‘Apply Online’ for regular posts of Gujarat State and follow the instructions and fill all relevant details carefully. After successfully submission of online applications, system generated printout with essential documents must be sent to the Post Box No. 12026, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata – 700 002 on or before 4th January 2013 by ordinary post only.
For knowing full information of the ONGC recruitment, follow the under given link:
Official website of ONGC - http://www.ongcindia.com/