Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 70 Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice at its Haldia Refinery, West Bengal. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply till 20-05-2016.
Trade wise Vacancies:
For Trade Apprentice:
• Boiler: 10 Posts
• Fitter: 05 Posts
• Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 39 Posts
For Technician Apprentice:
• Mechanical: 12 Posts
• Electrical: 02 Posts
• Instrumentation: 02 Posts
Job Location: Haldia (West Bengal)
Eligible Criteria for IOCL Recruitment:
• For Trade Apprentice: B.Sc degree or 2 years ITI diploma in Fitter trade after 10th.
• For Technician Apprentice: 3 years full time diploma in Chemical Engg. /Refinery & petrochemicals Engg/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation.
Age Limit (Age on 31.03.2016): 18 to 24 years
• For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
• For OBC candidates: 03 years
• For PWD candidates: 10 years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on written test and Interview.
Application Fee: General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 150
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed application format along with latest passport size photo and duly attested photocopies of certificates to Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code – 721 606 on or before 20-05-2016.
• Last Date of Online Application: 20-05-2016