APPSC has issued notification for Lecturers in Govt Polytechnic Colleges to fill up 919 vacancies. Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma application to be made available on website www.apspsc.gov.in in from 12-11-2012 to 09-12-2012 for recruitment to the post of lectures in government polytechnic colleges (Engg. & Non Engg)
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering – 143 vacancies.
- Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering – 154 vacancies
- Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 144 vacancies
- Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering – 136 vacancies
- Lecturer in Computer Engineering – 54 vacancies
- Lecturer in Textile Technology – 09 vacancies
- Lecturer in Information Technology – 04 vacancies
- Lecturer in Automobile Engineering – 05 vacancies
- Lecturer in Footwear Technology – 03 vacancies
- Lecturer in Packing Technology – 02 vacancies
- Lecturer in Architectural Engineering – 1 vacancy
- Lecturer in Garment Technology – 01 vacancy
- Lecturer in Ceramic Technology – 01 vacancy
- Lecturer in Lithography – 01 vacancy
- Lecturer in Tannery – 02 vacancies
- Lecturer in English – 62 vacancies
- Lecturer in Mathematics – 55 vacancies
- Lecturer in Physics – 60 vacancies
- Lecturer in Chemistry – 60 vacancies
- Lecturer in Commercial & Computer Practice – 19 vacancies
- Lecturer in Mining Engineering – 03 vacancies.
Pay scale: The salary for APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturer jobs will be in the pay scale of 15600 – 39100 with AGP of 5400 according to AICTE 2006 scales.
Age limit: The age limit for APPSC polytechnic lecturer 2012 for all the above mentioned posts should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01.07.2012. However the upper age limit is relaxed as govt norms.
For post no.1 to 11 and for post no.21, the minimum educational qualification needed is a First Class Bachelors Degree in concerned discipline of Engineering/Technology recognized by AICTE or its equivalent.
APPSC educational eligibility for lecturer in Garment Technology: Candidates having First class degree in Textile Technology or First Class degree in Home Science with Clothing and Textile as a subject are eligible to apply.
APPSC educational eligibility for lecturer in Ceramic Technology: Candidates with First Class Bachelors Degree in Ceramic Technology or pass in Section A and B in the lines of AMIE conducted by Indian Institute of Ceramics recognized by AICTE or its equivalent are eligible to apply for this post.
APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Lithography: Candidates with Degree in Printing Technology passed out in first class are eligible to apply.
APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Tannery: Candidates with First class degree in Leather Technology can apply for this post.
APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in English: Candidates passed out in first class in Master's Degree in English are eligible.
APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Mathematics: Candidates having First Class in Master's Degree in Mathematics can apply for this post.
APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Physics: Candidates passed out in first class at Master's Degree in Physics can apply.
APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Chemistry: Candidates with first class Masters degree in Chemistry are eligible to apply.APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Commercial and Computer Practice: Candidates passed out in First class in Master's Degree in Commerce and passed English typewriting and shorthand higher grade are eligible to apply.
Note: For SC/ST candidates 55% marks is enough to become eligible to apply for this post.
The written exam date for APPSC govt polytechnic lecturers is on 06.01.2013 which will be held at following five centers viz Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Warangal.
How to pay the fees: To pay the fees, visit official website of Apppsc and enter your personal details upon which you will get a download able challan form. Remit the fees as said above through this challan at AP Online Centers/State Bank of India.
How to fill online application form: After making the payment of fees, on the next day visit APPSC Official Website and fill the online application form for APPSC Govt Polytechnic lecturer recruitment 2012 for which the online registration starts from 06.11.2012. Fill all relevant details and upload your photograph and get signature scanned and upload it at appropriate space provided there. Then verify for correctness and hit submit button and take the print out of filled in application form and keep it safe for future reference.
start date of online registration: 12.11.2012
Last date to apply online : 09.12.2012
Last date for payment of fees: 07.12.2012