No. of Vacancies 16
Educational Qualification B.Tech / Diploma / 10th pass / Other relevant qualification
Age Limit Maximum 30 / 40 / 55 years
Selection Process Interview
Last Date for applying 24.12.2012
Recruitment in Hindustan Insecticides for Assistant Engineer, Analyst and other Vacancies: -
HIL – Hindustan Insecticides Limited invites applications from well educated willing applicants for recruitment on the vacant positions of Assistant Engineer, Safety Supervisor, Analyst, Lady Medical Officer, Security Officer, Senior Draughtsman, Boiler Operator Grade I, Instrument Mech. Grade I. In this regard, filled in applications will be accepted from suitable applicants up to 24th December 2012. Rest of the details related to age limit, essential educational qualifications, how to apply, pay scale, selection procedure etc. have been written in under paragraphs.
HIL Recruitment Details for Assistant Engineer, Safety Supervisor and Other Jobs are as follow: -
Position Name, Number of Vacancy, Essential Educastional Qualification and Upper age limit: -
1. Assitant Engineer – Chemical, Instrument, Mechanical, Electrical – 06 – Must have Degree and 02 years of experience in concerned area – 40 years.
2. Safety Supervisor – 01 – Having either Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety and 01 year experience OR Diploma in concerned subject with 03 years of experience OR Bachelor Degree in Chemistry with Diploma in Industrial Safety and 03 years of experience – 40 years.
3. Analyst (Trainee) – 02 – Bachelor Degree in Science in Chemistry – 30 years.
4. Lady Medical Officer – 01 – MBBS with minimum 2-3 years of experience – 40 years.
5. Security Officer – 01 – Persons who have retired from Defence services are eligible for the post – 55 years.
6. Senior Draughtsman – 01 – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 03 years of relevant experience – 40 years.
7. Boiler Operator Grade I – 02 – Matriculation with 60% marks – 40 years.
8. Instrument Mech. Gr. I – 02 – SSC / ITI and 05 years of experience in relevant trade – 40 years.
How to apply: Willing applicants who have the HIL recruitment related qualifications and satisfy with the terms and conditions may submit their neatly and correctly filled in applications in prescribed format along with required application fee in favour of “Hinduatan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani latest by 24th December 2012 to the Deputy General Manager on following address.
Address for sending applications: Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel, Dist – Raigad, 410207, Maharashtra.
For viewing complete information must have to click on the below link related to HIL various vacancies:
Click here for Full Advertisement Details
Official website of HIL - http://www.hil.gov.in