The King Khan, Baadshah of Bollywood
Day of Birth:
2nd of November, 1965
Place of Birth:
Talwar Nursing Home (Rajinder Nagar) New Delhi-India
Shah Rukh was born with the umbilical cord entangled around his neck. A nurse said that it was by the blessings of Hanuman and that he would be a very lucky child.
(a social worker and a first class magistrate, who died of complications from diabetes in 1991)
Mir Taj Mohammed
(a lawyer and a freedom fighter, who died of cancer in 1981)
one sister named Shehnaz fondly called Lala Rukh
5'9'' (around 1,75 m)
around 75 kg
High School: St. Columbia High School In New Delhi.
College: Graduated from Hansraj College, & then Masters in Mass Communication from Jamiya Miliya Islamiya, New Delhi
Qualifications and Achievements:
# Masters; A Brilliant Student
# Sword of Honour to the most outstanding student
# The Ravi Subramani award
# The Sujit Memorial award
# He captained all teams in football, hockey, and cricket
# He was also good in dramatics
# He was a king in Hindi, Electronics, Biology
If not an Actor:
In the arm force or a school teacher.
Start his Career:
in a TV serial called "Fauji"
Hobbies & Interests:
his family, his work, playing computer games
Married, since October 25, 1991 with Gauri Chibber / Khan
(born 8th of October 1970)
son Aryan (born on the 13th of November, 1997)
Shahrukh Khan’s extreme talent and popularity has won him many awards. Some of the notable among them are.
1. The Filmfare Best Male Debut Award in 1992 for the film ‘Deewana’.
2. The Filmfare Best Actor Award for the film ‘Baazigar’ in the year 1993.
3. The Filmfare Best Actor Award in 1995 for, ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’.
4. The Filmfare Best Actor Award in 1997 for ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’.
5. Critics Award for Best Performance in 2000 for the movie, ‘Mohabbatein’.
6. Filmfare Best Actor Award in 2004 for ‘Swades’.
7. Filmfare Award for the best actor for the film ‘Chak De India’, in 2007.