Fracas of facebook


The maid did not show up for work so the house wife

called her in excited, angry voice and scolded her.

"What is wrong with you? If you were not to co me you should have told me."



Maid explained, Maam I had already announced that on my facebook site

that I am taking a trip to Mexico for a week to see my family. Ma'am you should remain updated reading Facebook. If you still had question then you should have asked."




Wife: "So you are on Facebook too?"



Maid: "Maam who is not? Every time I announce on Facebook your husband sends me well wishes, sympathy and help. This time he said have a nice trip home, enjoy and comeback soon as I will miss you. He pleaded, please save me from my wifes cooking."



Wife inquired: " But how did you get money to go to Mexico?"




Maid: Well husband of your neighbor was quite sympathetic when he read me on Facebook so he offered me money. He told me in two days he will also fly to Mexico where he will meet me and we go to Cancun resort together. I agreed, since your husband had done the same thing to his maid two weeks earlier, I was jealous."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post