Why love is beautiful



 just by name "It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."
Faith makes all things possible. Love makes them easy."
"I believe that to truly Love, is the ultimate
expression of the will to live. A heart that
truly loves is forever young."
"Love makes life so confusing, but without love
would you really want to live?"
"Do you love me because I am beautiful
or am I beautiful because I am loved?



* Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
* It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves!
* Thou art to me a delicious torment.
* So dear I love him, that with him all deaths I could endure, without him live no life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post